Thank you for visiting us!


We are Ottawa's first and only 100% vegan bakery!

We are located at:
507 Bronson Ave.
Ottawa, ON
K1C 3G6

We have a brand, new site to answer all of your questions and show you more about our site!!

Please head over to:



http://www.auntieloostreats.ca


We've left up our past posts for you to peruse if you so wish.


Thank you!

xoxo
Miss Kate & The Auntie Loo's Team





Thursday, October 22, 2009

We're in the paper!!!!

check it out here:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/life/Yummy+food+vegan/2131202/story.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    A friend just forwarded me the link to this article, which was the first time I heard about you, and I surfed my way to your blog here.

    OMG so exciting -- An all-vegan bakery!!! Reminds me of the trip I took to Victoria where they had an all vegan restaurant. So amazing to think anything and everything on the menu is totally vegan.

    Can't wait to check out Auntie Loo's! Thank you for adding a wonderful new aspect to the Ottawa vegan food scene.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete