Good Morning Everyone!
Well, its a rainy fall day here in Ottawa, but we're not going to let that get us down!
We're throwing on some Gene Vincent (always cheer us up) and baking away.
This morning I felt inspired by our store only exclusive cupcake- maple walnut, so I whipped up a batch of these babies- the maple oat scones!
Creamy and satisfying, they're the perfect match for your chai tea or dark roast.
I dropped some off at herb and spice bank around 8:30 this morning, so you can go grab one if you're in that area.
Tomorrow you can get them at Cafe Alt, herb and Spice Bank st. and Market Organics. Just so you all know- Cafe Alt and Herb and Spice Bank get scone deliveries monday through Friday, Market Organics gets them on Monday Wednesday Fridays.
Well, we're off to bake! Actually, we could use some company later this afternoon-
THE FIRST 4 CUSTOMERS IN TODAY AT THE SHOP(3pm to 6:30pm) TO SAY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAPLE GET A FREE MAPLE OATMEAL SCONE (one per customer)!!
So see you at 3?
Love your auntie loo
No comments:
Post a Comment