Thank you for visiting us!


We are Ottawa's first and only 100% vegan bakery!

We are located at:
507 Bronson Ave.
Ottawa, ON
K1C 3G6

We have a brand, new site to answer all of your questions and show you more about our site!!

Please head over to:



http://www.auntieloostreats.ca


We've left up our past posts for you to peruse if you so wish.


Thank you!

xoxo
Miss Kate & The Auntie Loo's Team





Friday, December 17, 2010

Our Christmas Take the Cake Winner!

I love my job....
So this morning Miss Claire and I did the draw for the $100 in Christmas Pastry from the take the cake winners this fall.
Congratulations to Vera!  A.k.a. Angie S, who won the big prize!
We'll be announcing Take the Cake Winter 2011 in the new year.  Happy Holidays Everyone!  XO

Also just an FYI, I know now that is Friday December 17.  My coffee hasn't kicked in yet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment