Thank you for visiting us!


We are Ottawa's first and only 100% vegan bakery!

We are located at:
507 Bronson Ave.
Ottawa, ON
K1C 3G6

We have a brand, new site to answer all of your questions and show you more about our site!!

Please head over to:



http://www.auntieloostreats.ca


We've left up our past posts for you to peruse if you so wish.


Thank you!

xoxo
Miss Kate & The Auntie Loo's Team





Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Closing Early on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011!!!

Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that we will be closing early tomorrow (Wed, Feb 2nd) at 5:30PM. After an incredibly successful night at the Mayfair for the Kings Of Pastry screening, we'll be heading over for round 2 tomorrow night at 7PM! So if you missed it the first time around, not to fret! The film will be showing again, and we will be there with free samples and treats/tshirts for sale. In order to make sure we are there & set up in time to serve you all, we will have to close a little bit early - but I'm sure you understand!

I know it sounds like there's going to be a snowstorm on the way, but I think it'll be cleared up by then - and what better way to spend a snowy evening than with freshly baked treats and an amazing film?? You really do have to see this film - I definitely cried; Mandi had to pull my hands away from my face so that I'd actually watch... The crowd even erupted into applause a couple of times, so I know I wasn't the only one that was emotionally involved!!!

So pull on your boots, wrap up warmly, and come down to Mayfair tomorrow night (Wed, Feb 2nd!) for 7pm for your second chance to see this film while snacking on yummy treats.

Also, if you were there last night and you saw the preview for Four Lions which is being screened in March - mark that down! Go see it! Do it!

Thanks to everyone who came out last night, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone else tomorrow!

Take care!
xx
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment