Thank you for visiting us!


We are Ottawa's first and only 100% vegan bakery!

We are located at:
507 Bronson Ave.
Ottawa, ON
K1C 3G6

We have a brand, new site to answer all of your questions and show you more about our site!!

Please head over to:



http://www.auntieloostreats.ca


We've left up our past posts for you to peruse if you so wish.


Thank you!

xoxo
Miss Kate & The Auntie Loo's Team





Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Everything is Happening!!!!!!!

Why hello there!
I would like to formally introduce you to Bella!
Bella belongs to the wonderful friend of the bakery and avid food blogger, Tracey Gainforth. The photo, taken by Tracey's sister Sue Bowman, documented Bella's frequent return to stare at and covet our cupcakes that Tracey served over the Easter weekend!! As I write this, I just received another e-mail from her saying that not only was Bella entranced by the tray of cupcakes, it turns out she is also a vegetarian!! No wonder she wanted one of our cupcakes so much! Teehee =) Make sure you go on and check out Tracey's website The Lemon Kitchen, where she talks all things food-related. We've been interviewed by her before, and we always love when she makes a stop into the bakery. Thanks for sharing this with us, Tracey!!

In addition to sharing this ridiculously cute picture with you, I also wanted to remind everyone of the next 2 events we will be attending...

First, we will be at VegFest this Sunday, May 1st at the Glebe Community Centre. Not only will we be there with a plethora of treats for sale, we are also going to be judging an amateur baker vegan cupcake contest! Mandi is going to Take One For the Team and sample a couple dozen cupcakes with the rest of the panel of judges to decide on the winner... and the prize is fantastic!! The winner of the contest will have their creation featured at our shop and our wholesalers for a week! Oh yeah - and the spiffy vegan friendly gift basket is the icing on the (cup)cake... har har. Come check out the event; it gets bigger and better every year! The only problem is trying to figure out which booth I go to for lunch... so many options...

The following week on Sunday, May 8th, you will find us at the PunkOttawa.com Flea Market being held at Bronson Centre in Mac Hall. This is the 2nd time the event has happened, and as I missed it the first time around, I'm especially excited for this! On top of getting to spend the day with some of Ottawa's bestest people, proceeds from the event will be going to both punkottawa.com and the Westminster Pet Sanctuary. (You will recall from our earlier post that Kelli stopped in and introduced herself to us, and we fell in love with her). Some come on out, and support a great local music website and an amazing local pet sanctuary!!

I don't even want to think about what we have coming up after these 2 events... We have so much coming up, and the wedding season is about to hit full swing for us so it's only going to get crazier. We'll make sure to keep you up to date with what's going on, and where you'll see us around!!

See? I told you! EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING!!

(Been watching too much hockey with my dad).

Nightnight
xoxo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment