Thank you for visiting us!


We are Ottawa's first and only 100% vegan bakery!

We are located at:
507 Bronson Ave.
Ottawa, ON
K1C 3G6

We have a brand, new site to answer all of your questions and show you more about our site!!

Please head over to:



http://www.auntieloostreats.ca


We've left up our past posts for you to peruse if you so wish.


Thank you!

xoxo
Miss Kate & The Auntie Loo's Team





Friday, April 15, 2011

Take the Cake!

***CONGRATS TO PAM from Ravek Glass Artists, TODAY'S WINNER!!!***
Good morning everybody! Take the cake today is for an 8" LAVENDER VANILLA cake! First one to email auntieloo7@gmail.com gets to pick it up for $35 tomorrow, and is entered in to a draw for an Easter weekend pastry pack!!!!! Have a great day!!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I can't stop smiling! ;) Can't wait to taste and share the Lavender Vanilla cake! Looking forward to visiting your bakery tomorrow! My eldest daughter is vegan and I can't wait to tell her - she'll be totally thrilled to enjoy your cake! Thanks so much - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in today with my friend and her little boy - the guy you won over by giving him your polar bear - anyway, I just found your blog though "It ain't meat, babe" and I'm pretty excited.

    P.S. My piece of Walnut Coffee Cake didn't make it home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the amazing comments, guys!!
    It warms our hearts that you've taken time to let us know you like our treats!!

    Hope to see you again!
    xx
    Miss Kate

    ReplyDelete